Its So Very Creative

by CHERI on September 12, 2010

Now just a few important party details…Please Read

*This Party is open to anything would like to enter this week!

(posts that violate the overall flavor of my blog can be deleted.)

*Please link the url of the post title, not your blog homepage

*Please add my party button to your post or a link back so others can be inspired

*So people gets some visits PLEASE visit 3 posts that catch your attention and let them know you are visiting from Its So Very Cheri.

LEAVE ME A COMMENT that you made your visits AND the number of your picture

(place your cursor over the picture and the number will appear)

and I will FEATURE ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE NEXT WEEK.

If you don’t give me both tidbits of info you will not appear.

If you would like to do a give-away for my party events contact me at Cheri@ItsSoVeryCheri.com.

***DOES your project qualify to be entered into the DIY Contest? or our Gorilla Glue contest?  head over to the DIYClubinc.com

the Prize Package is $500 and there is one winner.

~~~~

Don’t forget to check out my give-a-way (top right side panel)

~~~~

I’m excited to see what you have been working on this week!
I have a project for you tomorrow!!!

~~~~

Please Follow ME…….now let’s PLAY.

This linky list is now closed.

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here…

1 Colette September 12, 2010 at 1:33 pm

Hi, there! Thanks for hosting… I’m thumbnail #3 and visited/commented with the first two links. 🙂

2 Allison September 12, 2010 at 2:52 pm

Thanks for hosting! I made my visits (3) and commented. I’m thumbnail #14.

3 Mary September 12, 2010 at 4:00 pm

Well it’s a fun party so far! Can’t wait to see the others that join. I am # 15 and have gone to others to see their great projects!!

You are always so gracious as a hostess Cheri! THanks!

Worked on our ministry building painting yesterday- now that is a transformation! Went from baby pink and blue to a nice golden tan hue. I mixed5 cans of flat grey white paint which we were blessed to have donated to us but was not crazy about the color or the flat aspect as this building gets lots of use. I had 4 oops gallons of semi-gloss paint in goldish tones and mixed it all together. I was sure I had just ruined 9 gallons of paint when I saw the color in the buckets- YUCK! Either God answered my prayer and changed the color or something but it really is a nice color on the walls and has a satin sheen which should help with cleaning!

bee blessed
mary

4 Heather September 12, 2010 at 5:28 pm

I’m #20. Thanks for hosting. I visited commented at #4, 9 & 19.

heather

5 Leanne September 12, 2010 at 6:19 pm

Hey Cheri, I’m #23 and I visited and commented on #7, 10 and 19. I’m off to visit more now. Thanks for hosting. Have a great week.

6 Catch a falling star September 12, 2010 at 6:38 pm

I made my comments (6 so far), but I am waiting for some more bloggers to sign up.
I love these parties!
I am number 24!

7 MessyMissy September 12, 2010 at 7:07 pm

Thanks for such a fun party. I’m # 27 and 28 and I’ve visited (so far) #’s 8, 16, and 25. I have no doubt I’ll visit more in the next few days!! 🙂

8 RecycleCindy September 12, 2010 at 7:32 pm

Hello Cheri! I’m new to your linky party and just visited 3 other people’s postings and am enjoying checking out more now. I am thumbnail #30 with the Baby Poncho project. Hope to visit you again. Thanks for hosting.
Cindy

9 Jen September 12, 2010 at 8:55 pm

Thanks for a great party! I have visited…commented & even followed a few…I’m waiting for more to link up to check out some more great blogs!!!
I’m #9 !!!

10 Handy Man, Crafty Woman September 12, 2010 at 9:19 pm

Thanks so much for hosting! So many creative people here. I made comments on 3 different blogs. My project is # 41. Love your blog!

11 Courtney September 12, 2010 at 10:14 pm

I made my visits- saw some awesome stuff and I am thumbnail #50. Have a great day and thanks so much for hosting!

Courtney

12 Katy September 12, 2010 at 10:51 pm

I made my visits and left some comments for the lovely ladies who posted here this week!
I had projects number 51 and 52.
-Katy at Crafty Mama Blog

13 Bev @ FlamingoToes.com September 12, 2010 at 11:46 pm

Cheri,
I love that you ask people to do visits like this. Such a good idea!!
I did mine (and a few extra 😉 and I’m number 18 – the Witchy Dishtowel.
Thanks so much for hosting!!

14 Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com September 13, 2010 at 1:47 am

Thanks for hosting! I visited a ton and my link is #66

15 Holly L September 13, 2010 at 2:44 am

Hi Cheri! Happy Monday! Wonder what this week holds for us! Off to visit some people! I see some good stuff!

16 Suzanne September 13, 2010 at 4:13 am

Hi Cheri! Thanks for hosting. I’m a newbie blogger, but this is my second time joining your party. I am number 73 and I visited #4,#8, and #9, but am going to go check out some more, now.

17 Camille September 13, 2010 at 7:44 am

I visited 3! My entries are #79-82, but #79 is my best! 😉

18 Erin @ Crafts & Sutch September 13, 2010 at 8:00 am

Hey, Cheri! I made my visits…more than three actually. 🙂 My linked project is #78. 🙂

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a super week!
Erin 🙂

19 Red Head September 13, 2010 at 8:53 am

Hi Cheri, I’ve really enjoyed looking at many of the links at your party. I’ve commented on quite a few, and am looking forward to coming back later in the day and seeing what has been added! I’m #90 in the list, the Paint Chip Garland.

Thanks so much for hosting!

20 Becca@AdventuresinDecorating September 13, 2010 at 11:24 am

Hey there! Thanks for hosting such a fun party !! I’m loving visiting such creative peeps (nos. 21, 64, 56 and 19 so far). My humble Fall kitchen decor can be found at pic. no. 110. Thanks again, Becca

21 Laura @ Just For Love September 13, 2010 at 11:26 am

Hi Cheri!
I’m #112 (smothered fries) and I visited pumpkin spice lattes, ruffled flower pillow, and hand painted silk pillow. ALL wonderful links! Thanks for always being such a sweet hostess : ) Have a wonderful week!
Love, Laura

22 Taylor at Stain-Removal-101.com September 13, 2010 at 11:50 am

I visited three sites and left comments, and really enjoyed myself in the process. You ladies have some amazing ideas and creations. I’m #115 on the list, Essential Oil Recipes For Homemade Cleaners!

23 gnee September 13, 2010 at 11:52 am

Thanks for another great party! Love your big pix…

24 Courtney @ Between U & Me September 13, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Thanks for hosting! I visited a bunch and made my comments and I’m #100. 🙂

25 Krista @ whilehewasnapping.blogspot.com September 13, 2010 at 1:53 pm

Made my visits (to #73, 100, 103). I always love checking out your link party – there’s so much good stuff every single week! I’m thumbnail #125.

26 Ami Allison September 13, 2010 at 2:24 pm

Thanks for hosting again Cheri!! I linked up #136 and #137 and I visited and commented on # 4, # 76, # 96, # 130, and #131
🙂

27 Polly Blair September 13, 2010 at 3:28 pm

Hi Cheri!
Im #139, and I’ve been visiting many of the others and leaving comments on a few.

Just wanted to take the opportunity to tell you what a great job you’ve done with DIY Club.

28 kat September 13, 2010 at 3:45 pm

I’m #61. Loving this post!!! I commented on 3 posts.

29 Chelsea September 13, 2010 at 4:34 pm

I definitely made my visits and loved all of the great ideas! I am number 142! Thanks for hosting.

Chelsea

30 Christin@Pregnant with power tools September 13, 2010 at 5:03 pm

I’m #143 and I visited 3 great blogs with 3 amazing projects!

31 Ami Allison September 13, 2010 at 5:26 pm

I already posted # 136 and #137 with a comment but I just finished a new post….it’s your #144!! 🙂
I also clicked on # 142 while I was here! 🙂

32 Amanda@relovedrubbish September 13, 2010 at 7:49 pm

Hi Cheri! I am #147. Thanks for hosting this party! I visited 3 amazing blogs (#36, 55, 71).

33 Mandy's Creative Corner September 13, 2010 at 8:55 pm

I’ve visited a lot of visits! Thanks for hosting such a great party, I always get so many amazing inspirations =)

My post is #149!

34 Billie Monster September 13, 2010 at 9:59 pm

Thanks for hosting! :O)

~ http://www.billiemonster.com ~

35 Heidi@TheCraftMonkey September 13, 2010 at 11:31 pm

Yay! I’m number 1 and I made my visits and a few others, so much fun stuff linked up!

36 kelley September 14, 2010 at 2:38 pm

#167 is in the house… woot… off to peek at all the other lov-i-lies!

37 Michelle September 15, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Made my visits! I am #174. Thanks for hosting, there are so many great projects out there!