Its So Very Creative

by CHERI on September 19, 2010

Now just a few important party details…Please Read
The fun guidelines may be different each week

*This Party is open to anything creative that you would like to enter this week!

(posts that violate the overall flavor of my blog can be deleted.)

*Please link the url of the post title, not your blog homepage

*Please add my party button to your post or a link back so others can be inspired

*So people gets some visits PLEASE visit 3 posts that catch your attention and let them know you are visiting from Its So Very Cheri.

LEAVE ME A COMMENT with the project names or numbers of the gals or guys that you made visits to AND the number of your post

(place your cursor over the picture and the number will appear)

and I will FEATURE ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE NEXT WEEK.

If you don’t give me both tidbits of info you will not appear.

IF  you have followed all of the GUIDELINES aboveIn addition to my regular featured post, I will also pick one person from the group and I will do a SPECIAL FEATURE POST on you–sweet comments, highlighting one of my projects on your blog, following me and mentioning all of that in the comments–all those things might help.

If you would like to do a give-away for my party events contact me at Cheri@ItsSoVeryCheri.com.

***DID you use any GORILLA GLUE? If so your project qualifies to be entered into our Gorilla Glue contest? Head over to the theDIYClub.com

There is lots of Gorilla Glue to be won.

~~~~

Don’t forget to check out my give-a-way (top right side panel)

I have a painting like crazy. I will be posting all the details very soon.

Click {HERE} to see who gave me the correct info and got highlighted this week–this has been really fun.
I have included a few pictures to temp you:

~~~~

I’m excited to see what you have been working on this week!

I love it when you Follow ME…….now let’s PLAY.

1 Leanne September 19, 2010 at 5:40 pm

Thanks for featuring my fall bunting. I’m #6 and visited #1, 2 and 5. Thanks for hosting again too. I love seeing all the great ideas.

2 Suesan September 19, 2010 at 6:12 pm

I’m featuring my Liberace Pumpkin and my Burlap & Bling Wreath. I visited #1, #6 and #7. Thanks for hosting the party.

3 Jenn @ThisMommyLoves September 19, 2010 at 8:19 pm

Thank you for hosting the link party! I’m your newest follower and added the decorative clothespins craft (#15). I visited #2, #7, and #10! Have a great one!

4 Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions September 19, 2010 at 9:31 pm

Thanks for hosting, Cheri! Have a nice week!

5 Handy Man, Crafty Woman September 19, 2010 at 9:43 pm

Thanks for hosting this party. I’ve been going back & reading the archives on your blog. Loving it!

I visited and commented on: #4, #6 and #20. My thumbnail is #21, on Garage Organization.

6 Julie September 19, 2010 at 9:51 pm

I visited 2, 17 & 20. All great ideas!

7 Rachelle September 19, 2010 at 10:39 pm

Thanks for hosting, have a great week!

8 kat September 19, 2010 at 10:46 pm

I visited 2, 7, and 16. My posts are 29 and 30. Thanks for hosting such a wonderful party!!
-kat

9 Jami September 19, 2010 at 11:27 pm

Thanks for hosting, Cheri.

Ask and you shall receive:

I visited (because I liked them and would have visited anyway…always do) the following projects:
Liberace Pumpkin
Judy’s Sparkly/Glittery Fall Decor
White Autumn Wreath
Pumpkin Cupcakes

And you know I love you and your blog(s). I have some highlights planned for ya when I resume home decor in October…luminaries, etc.

Hugs,
Jami

10 Nina@MommaGoRound September 19, 2010 at 11:49 pm

Awesome party this week! I’m loving everyone’s ideas 🙂 I visited #’s 16, 26, and 37. I’m #38, Sequined Pocket T-shirt Tutorial.

Thanks for hosting!

11 Mary September 20, 2010 at 12:31 am

Great party! Visited 2,17,26, – I am 41.

12 Staci Johnson September 20, 2010 at 1:03 am

Hi cheri!! I linked up and vistied #30, 34, and 35 this week! Thanks for hosting a fabulous party;)

13 Liz September 20, 2010 at 1:05 am

I’m #45- the Halloween Onesie. I love coming here every week and seeing what everyone has been up to! I visited # 2, #24 and #42
Liz

14 Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com September 20, 2010 at 1:22 am

I visited 11, 13, 16 and I’m #46! Thanks for hosting!

15 Rebekah Greiman September 20, 2010 at 6:15 am

I visited these three!:
#53-pleated skirt to dress
#46-urban hoodie
#38-sequined pocket shirt

Thanks for hosting once again! WOOHOO!

16 Brittany Wiggins September 20, 2010 at 7:28 am

I didn’t know how to pick 3! But I chose 2, 49 and 52 and I’m project 60!!! Thanks for hosting this party!

-Brittany

17 MessyMissy September 20, 2010 at 8:12 am

Hi there, I’m #’s 27 and 27. I visited #’s 2, 37, and 67. Plenty more to check out. Thanks for hosting, as always….it’s such a nice party!!

18 Roo @ nicegirlnotes September 20, 2010 at 9:05 am

Cheri, I’m so dumb. I accidentally posted twice. Please delete #74. That’s supposed to go somewhere else.

Sorry my brain’s not working. 😛

19 Brittany @ Love Stitched September 20, 2010 at 10:31 am

I love this idea!! I visited #22, 30, and 32 and left them all comments 🙂 I am number 96!! Thanks for hosting~!

20 Amy @ Our Daily Obsessions September 20, 2010 at 11:43 am

Love your blog and your linking parties! I added #49 (tank top toddler dress) and visited and commented on thumbnails #53, #67, and #69. I’m your newest follower and will be posting sometime this week on my blog about your caramel apple baked french toast. I love caramel apples and french toast, so I’m sure I’ll love these! Yum! Thanks!

Amy (ourdailyobsessions.blogspot.com)

21 Red Head September 20, 2010 at 11:57 am

Hi Cheri! I’m link number84, and have commented on posts 8, 10, 22, 24, 34, 37, 40. Thanks for hosting, yet again! So many great posts this week!

22 Erin @ Crafts & Sutch September 20, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Thanks so much for featuring my stylish Halloween boxes! You’ve made my day! 🙂

23 DogsMom September 20, 2010 at 1:11 pm

My computer is possessed today and not letting me post pictures but i tried to stay within the FLAVOR of the party. I do not want to be featured, just wanted to spread the word and I included your link.
As soon as computer will let me I am visiting many including #25, pink surprises, #60, fall banner, #100 Centerpiece and #120 pendant.

24 ashley September 20, 2010 at 1:44 pm

I am loving that you encourage us to support one another with comment love–comments truly make me happy! I love your linky party and I showed my comment love and support to these three rad projects: #38, #50, #52! I am in LOVE with all these projects! Thanks for hosting such a fab and honest party EVERY week!

ashley

25 Kierston September 20, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Just came across your blog and i LOVE it. Definitely found a new follower in me =) Thank you for hosting, so many great ideas! I couldn’t just look at 3..but the three I’ve looked at for now are #34, 44, & 73.

I’m #135 (DIY Fall Wreath & Decor). God Bless!

Kierston

26 Kara September 20, 2010 at 6:57 pm

Great linky party this week!!
I visited #8, #10, #66, #69, and #77 to name a few. I linked up #133.

27 Andi September 20, 2010 at 9:06 pm

Thanks for hosting this party! I get so inspired blog hopping. I am #72 and I commented on 50, 75, 115, and 124.

28 Tracy September 21, 2010 at 5:50 am

Wow, so many great i deas out there. So far I’ve visited #22, #49, #102 and #127.

Thanks for hosting this party!

29 Michelle September 21, 2010 at 10:05 am

Another great party!!! I am #152 and I commented on 32,52,145 plus more!!! I love these!!!

30 Amber September 21, 2010 at 12:16 pm

I visited 15, 108, 117 and 144 I am number 157 (‘A’ Hoop)

Thanks for hosting!

31 Kyra September 21, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Thanks for hosting!! I visited #37, 72 and 123 and left comments (and that I came from here). I’m #164.

32 angie September 21, 2010 at 5:12 pm

im 165 and visited……..i forgot now lol, ermm 114 and 102

33 Bella @ Bella Before and After September 22, 2010 at 12:20 pm

Hi girl, I posted my QUICKIE PIZZA # 170, and got lost visiting different blogs, as usual. I love these parties, so much fun. # 161, #160, #141, #21, just to name a few. I’ve linked up several times to your parties, they are so fun, and always full of the best projects. Your site is so great too, i’ve spent WAY to much time on here, there is just so much going on. Your story about Broken Hearts, is just captivating. Thank you for sharing such an incredible journey with us all, I for one really appreciate it. Glad to be following you, and I ACTUALLY spend time, reading your blog, quite often. Thanks so much, for all you do for the rest of us. Bella 🙂