I hope everyone has those bloggers who have done something sweet for them, helped them figure out code or answered a question for them, been kind when another blogger was being a blog bully, cheered them up when they were having a bad day, excited with them when good things came their way… You really appreciate those people. They are sweet blessings in our lives that are a breath of fresh air.
Evelin from Sweet Songbird was chatting with me, on facebook, the other day and asked if I would be interested in doing a blog party together where people can BLOG IT FORWARD, blogging and sharing about those who have done nice things.
So here is what you do:
1. There are no rules about how much LOVE to spread around! wink
— Be sure to share with those you posted about, so they know what you mean to them.
2. Please place this awesome button on your blog so that others can party too!
— You can find the Blog It Forward button in my footer.
3. Share with us a post about one or more bloggers that have touched your lives in some way!
— POST — Add the permalink for this post to your post. (click on the title of my post and then add the permalink to your html code.)
— Link Up to our LINKY PARTY — Add either your blog button or your picture into the picture area and the permalink to your post.
4. Encourage them to spread the Blog Love around!
5. Bring a smile to your Bloggy Hero’s face (Heroes’ faces if there are more than one!).
If you want to add the party to your post you can since it is a BLOG HOP.
Here is my BLOG IT FORWARD POST:
I have been blessed by some wonderful blog friends. I don’t want to leave anyone out but here are the first 3 that I will share. Will we do this again–MAYBE just MAYBE.
1. Since I am doing this party with Evey I will tell you a little about her. Her blog is Sweet Song Bird Everys Creations. Evey is such a sweet gal. She is such an encourager, a cheerleader, a true blue blog friend. She is the mom to 3 kiddos and one of her boys has Aspergers so you know she has a special heart. Even though we have never meet I know we would be great friends.
2. Another really sweet blogger is Carolyn from Carolyn’s Homework. she is super talented–like uber super talented. Carolyn is another sweet supportive friend. She leaves sweet comments even though she is super busy. I have really enjoyed getting to know her in blogland.
3. My third pick is Angie from Country Chic Cottage. Angie is sweet and kind even though she is super popular. She hasn’t let her popularity go to her head. She is so crafty and I have known her in blogland almost from the very beginning of my blogging journey and I am grateful to “know” her.
I have so many more to be thankful for but this is the 3 I picked today. So what three will you showcase in your entry post?