Remember this from my Chocolate Pumpkin post ? It will be revealed tonight when I post my new party ITS SO VERY CREATIVE. I love it as much as my Chocolate Pumpkins.
Look at this table cloth from BHG–I’m loving it and think it is awesome for Thanksgiving.
I just want you to know that the newsletter is so I can let you know when I have give-a-ways coming up. It will not replace my visits to your blog. It will just be easy for me to send out one note to let you know of big events…I promise, I won’t fill your e-mail with junk and tons of notices.
Awards and Recognition abound.
I have to tell you about Noah. Noah is my friend Deb’s little boy. Deb and I have known each other since I was 4 and she was 2 years old and we are still friends to this day. Deb and Todd have 2 little boys and Noah is the oldest. I’ll never forget the e-mail I received from Deb when they learned that Noah had PDD, a form of Autism. My heart just broke for them but I knew that God had hand picked Debby and Todd just for Noah and Noah just for them and that Debby and Todd were the best parents Noah could have. They have gone above and beyond in working with him, and he has excelled. Noah just received an award and I told Deb to let Noah know that I would blog about him so all of you would know what he has accomplished.
Way to go Noah!!!
His sweet Mom is keeping all of your e-mails for him to read someday.
While talking about Christmas–I was visiting Be different Act Normal and she was talking about her problem with storing Christmas lights. I made this suggestion and she loved it so I am passing it on to all of you.
What if you got some swim noodles and made a little slit in one end to stuff the cord into, then wrap the lights, cut the noodle off, leaving a little room to cut another slice into the noodle to stuff the other end of the lights, that would make the noodle small enough to fit into a box. You could then do it again and again till you had used up all of that noodle. Just an idea.
On the subject of AWARDS. I have received several and I am sooo far behind on them it isn’t even funny.
Here are the rules I must follow, upon receiving this award.
1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2.) Share “10 Honest Things” about myself.
3.) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4.) Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
SO here is my list:
1. I am a type A personality–I don’t think that probably surprises anyone.
2. We went through years of infertility, I know it must sound strange to hear that, when we have 4 children here on earth and 2 babies in heaven. All I can say is God decides when to open and close the womb.
3. I LOVE labor and delivery. SERIOUSLY-when I was in hard labor with #4 I was thanking my Dr for allowing me to deliver (had an emergency c-section with #3). The nurse was looking at my a little strange-she had never had anyone ever thank a Dr for allowing them to go through labor.
4.. I love decorating and DIY projects-I wake up in the middle of the night creating projects.
5. I was a sales trainer before becoming a stay at home Mommy..
6. I was born on Christmas Day
7. I won first place in state competition, as vocal soloist my Senior year in high school.
8. I would love to travel to all 50 states.
9. I would love to renovate homes as a business–so many ideas running through my head.
10.I home school my 2 oldest boys.
The Best Blog Award rules are:
1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Wheh–no list to come up with for that one–that was painless.
Now because I am totally swamped and don’t want to hurt any feelings I am letting any of you who would like these blog awards to grab them, you can link back to me and post that you received it. I don’t follow blogs that aren’t amazing.
I need to go finish a few creations.