Its So Very Creative-My bottle/carafe collection

by CHERI on April 26, 2010

I just recently started collecting CARAFES.

I love the shapes.

I have been blessed enough, to have recently received a cricut but I wanted to go about, this project–at least on one of the jars with out using it–for those of you who don’t have a Cricut yet.

This was SO easy.  It is a quick project and I think it looks darling.

I conditioned my glass so the paint wouldn’t come off.

I painted the back of the number and

then carefully placed it where I wanted,

on the jar.

Then quickly dabbed with a paper towel to get some of the paint off.

I also began working on some balls and if I hadn’t ended up with a migraine today I would have gotten this project done.

I found another bottle.

Aren’t they so cute

Look at this little find, I can’t wait to get it all done.

I hope everyone is getting their tool belts on

and getting to work on your projects for the DIY Club inc Party.

It is going to be so exciting.

I will post to some of these parties:

Someday Crafts?

MONDAY

TUESDAY

a soft place to land DIY

reinvented

Get your Craft on

WEDNESDAY

Photobucket

Works For Me Wed
<br>http://www.thethriftyhome.com

THURSDAY

Show Your Stuff

FRIDAY

Punkin Seed Productions

SATURDAY

1 Amy @ New Nostalgia April 26, 2010 at 1:22 am

thank you for hosting such a great party each week! love looking around at what everyone has been up to..

2 Tracy April 26, 2010 at 6:26 am

Good Morning. I love the carafes. They are so pretty. I am sure you will enjoy the cricut. I hear people rave about them all the time! Hope you have a great day!

3 Amanda April 26, 2010 at 8:27 am

I would love to participate in today’s link party, but am having huge problems with McLinky. I have reported in detail the problems I am having to Linky Tools owner, Brent. I have linked to your link party, if you are willing, I would really appreciate it if you could add my Duct Tape Wallet! http://www.craftsbyamanda.com/2010/04/how-to-make-duct-tape-wallet.html Thank you 🙂

4 Pat April 26, 2010 at 8:30 am

Am also having problems with your McLinky. Will check back later to see if I can join in.

5 Creations By Cindy April 26, 2010 at 9:34 am

I have several carafes and have used them for tea, lemonade, creamer, floral vases and everything. Love them! Be blessed. Cindy

6 Marty@A Stroll thru Life April 26, 2010 at 9:56 am

What wonderful carafes. Such a great collection. Can’t wait to see the balls. Great fun. Hugs, Marty

7 Leanne April 26, 2010 at 10:46 am

Thanks for hosting this party.

8 Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions April 26, 2010 at 10:51 am

What a cute idea, Cheri! I love them grouped together like that.

9 Frenchy chick April 26, 2010 at 3:08 pm

Oh thank you!!! You are the best!
XOXO
Frenchy

10 Lourie April 26, 2010 at 4:28 pm

I have a carafe that has cows on it. So cute. I love what you did with yours.

11 Kim @ Cheap Chic Home April 28, 2010 at 5:10 pm

Can anyone tell me how to RESIZE the BLOG HOP pictures? The last time I did this it took up way too much space – so I don’t want to do it again unless I can figure it out…