Its So Very Creative

by CHERI on September 26, 2010

Now just a few important party details…Please Read
The fun guidelines may be different each week

*This Party is open to anything creative that you would like to enter this week!

(posts that violate the overall flavor of my blog can be deleted.)

*Please link the url of the post title, not your blog homepage

*Please add my party button to your post or a link back so others can be inspired
Β

*So people gets some visits PLEASE visit 3 posts that catch your attention and let them know you are visiting from Its So Very Cheri.

LEAVE ME A COMMENT with the project names or numbers of the gals or guys that you made visits to AND the number of your post

(place your cursor over the picture and the number will appear)

and I will FEATURE ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE NEXT WEEK.

If you don’t give me both tidbits of info you will not appear.

IF you have followed all of the GUIDELINES aboveIn addition to my regular featured post, I will also pick one person from the group and I will do a SPECIAL FEATURE POST on you–sweet comments, highlighting one of my projects on your blog, following me and mentioning all of that in the comments–all those things might help.

If you would like to do a give-away for my party events contact me at Cheri@ItsSoVeryCheri.com.

***DID you use any GORILLA GLUE? If so your project qualifies to be entered into our Gorilla Glue contest? Head over to the theDIYClub.com

There is lots of Gorilla Glue to be won and the competition ends Sept 30th.

~~~~

I will announce the CSN give-a-way and do a Feature post plus some of my projects in a little bit.

It’s been a crazy weekend.Β  My Mom is really sick and has been admitted to the hospital.

1 Modern Country Style September 26, 2010 at 3:13 pm

Thank you for having me! I’m sorry about my long post name. I wasn’t sure how to make it shorter without losing what the post was about. Hope I’m not breaking your rules.

Sarahx

2 beth anne September 26, 2010 at 5:03 pm

i stopped by #s 4,5,6 and im #7.
i hope your mom is released soon.

3 Calamity Anne September 26, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Thanks for hosting another party!!!

I visited 2, 3, and 6, and left comments!

4 Modern Country Style September 26, 2010 at 5:30 pm

I visited 4, 5 and 8 and I’m number 1!

5 Erin @ Crafts & Sutch September 26, 2010 at 6:23 pm

Hey, Cheri! Thanks so much for hosting another fantastic party. I’ll be back later to check out other fun links, but I’ve already stopped by numbers: 4, 9, and 10. My projects are 5 and 6. πŸ™‚

6 Judy @ In His Grip September 26, 2010 at 6:43 pm

I just love your blog and all that yoou do here. Sorry to hear that your Mom is sick, prayers to all of you and hope she is feeling better soon:)

7 Colette September 26, 2010 at 6:45 pm

Hi, Cheri… thanks for hosting – but I’m so sorry to hear about your mom and hope she gets well soon. Many blessings to you and your family.

I stopped by and commented on links 2, 7 & 11 – I’m linked up as #15, the Halloween Tic Tac Toe printable.

~Colette

8 Christina September 26, 2010 at 6:46 pm

Hi Cheri! I linked up #17 and 18, the easy fall decor and boy organization. Thanks for hosting…I hope everything goes well with your mom!

9 Christina September 26, 2010 at 6:47 pm

I also visited my 3 sites πŸ™‚

10 the cape on the corner September 26, 2010 at 6:56 pm

I visited and commented on 8, 10, and 18. (totally unplanned but odd coincidence, mathematically). I linked up my fall wreath, number 19. thanks for hosting and i hope your mother is doing well.

11 Cassie At Primitive & Proper September 26, 2010 at 8:40 pm

first of all, i hope your mom is ok. she and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
also, i am link number 24, and i visited and commented on 9, 13, and 23. those are all fabulous ideas!

12 Christina September 26, 2010 at 9:13 pm

I also linked up #27!!

13 lisa September 26, 2010 at 9:29 pm

I love all the halloween stuff..I visited #9,#21,#25…Thanks for hosting and I placed your button on my side bar..Blessings from Keeferstylecreations@blogspot.com………..Lisa

14 Handy Man, Crafty Woman September 26, 2010 at 10:42 pm

I visited #24, #29, #30 and I’m #33. I’m loving all the decorative and creative projects on this blog party! thanks for hosting.

15 Bev @ FlamingoToes.com September 26, 2010 at 11:02 pm

Cheri, Thanks for hosting!! I visited 9, 23, & 25. I linked up No. 14 – the cake apron.
I’m sorry about your mom – I hope she’s ok. We’ll be keeping you all in our prayers.

16 Aleesha @ Ready Set Create September 26, 2010 at 11:17 pm

Thanks for hosting! Super fun blog. . . I’m a long time fan! I’ve commented so far on 12, 17 and 36. I linked up number 39. Sorry to hear about you mom. . . She will be in my prayers.
Aleesha

17 Leanne September 26, 2010 at 11:37 pm

I’m sorry to hear about your mom. My thoughts will be with you. Thanks for hosting again.

18 Carmie of the Single Nester September 27, 2010 at 10:56 am

My thoughts are with you and your mom!

19 Gwen @ Gwenny Penny September 27, 2010 at 12:21 pm

Hi, Cheri… sending good thoughts your way.

I’m a new follower. So far I have visited #2, #14, and #23. I’m #67.

20 gnee September 27, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Thanks for having all of us over…looks fabulous!

21 Steph September 27, 2010 at 1:17 pm

Thanks so much for hosting the party! I commented on 66, 67 and 70 (I’m 68).
I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope that she is feeling better soon ((hugs)).

22 Gale September 27, 2010 at 2:25 pm

Thanks for the venue for all these creative posts! Enjoying exporing.

I’m #71 and so far I visited The Coolest Star Wars Cake Ever (I was commenter #3), Party Hearty (commenter #9) and Snowflake Stamp (I think commenter #29, but it was awaiting moderation, so if there were others awaiting moderation too, it might have another number …I thanked her for the inspiration to find other stampable plants). And I was the 3rd commenter on DIY Vintage Milk Glass. I’ll try to come back and see some that visited after me….cause the last people to post tend to get neglected a little on these and I like to send out some comment love to them. πŸ™‚

23 Jami @ freckled laundry September 27, 2010 at 6:14 pm

Nothing to link up this week as I’m sure you’re Cookie Monstered out by now. πŸ˜‰ Sorry to read about your mother. I hope she is doing better. Thoughts and prayers…

Jami

24 Lynda September 28, 2010 at 4:28 pm

Thanks for hosting Cheri! It’s wonderful to see all the creativety everyone shares…

πŸ˜€ Lynda