Its Party Time 1-22-2012

by CHERI on January 22, 2012

Who doesn’t like to party? We all love parties and getting our projects featured. Come on over every week and party. I do features every Saturday.

1-22-2011

Party Themes

1. Its So Very Creative

2. Restorations

3. What’s Cookin In The Kitchen

4. Spotlight Your Blog

I have a new fun parties on WED. “Let’s play PIN TAG- You’re It”. If you like to pin things on Pinterest come on over and join the fun. It is open for a week so you can still join this current party.

*************

Don’t forget to Add my buttonto your post or side bar

{All of my buttons are in my footer and lower side bar}

Please FOLLOW Its So Very Cheri

Posting to my party means you are giving me the right to post your project
(with links of course) and photos.

* ** * ** *

PLEASE look at the party you are posting to.

Its So Very Creative linky HERE

Restorations linky HERE

What’s Cookin’ In The Kitchen linky HERE

Spotlight Yourself linky HERE

1 Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. January 22, 2012 at 8:53 am

Great features! Thanks so much for hosting Cheri!

2 cassie January 22, 2012 at 9:14 am

hi cheri! i linked up to it’s so very creative with emmy’s party…. you will see the snoflakes on the wall in one picture- i am writing the post tonight for later this week to share how i did that! 🙂

3 Lyuba January 22, 2012 at 9:25 am

Thank you for the party!!

4 Trish - Mom On Timeout January 22, 2012 at 10:55 am

Thanks for hosting Cheri! Hope you’re having a great weekend!

5 CAS January 22, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Thank you so much, Cheri, for hosting these wonderful parties!
CAS

6 Sherry January 23, 2012 at 12:17 am

Hi Cheri,
I found you through the Pinterest Party the other day. Thought I’d return for some link ups. Thanks for hosting and hope to “see” you again soon. Have a fun week!

7 Rebekah January 23, 2012 at 8:08 am

Hello there and good morning to you! I made a DIY Children’s Book w/ Audio for my family over Xmas and thought it’d be fun to show how I did it-so your readers can too! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great day!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

8 Rebekah January 23, 2012 at 8:10 am

Happy Monday morning to you! My DIY Children’s Book with Audio was really fun to create and so I am here sharing it with you and your readers. Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

9 Charity January 24, 2012 at 9:35 am

I Google+! I’d love to be added to your circles, and add you to mine. https://plus.google.com/u/0/107679439242123982504/posts

10 Mrs. T January 24, 2012 at 10:45 pm

Thanks for hosting! This is my first time joining the linking party but will definitely join again! Thanks again!