Its Party Time 2-26-2012

by CHERI on February 26, 2012

Party On

2-26-2012

What have you been up to this week? Have you been baking desserts? or making crafts? or have you done a room makeover?

I love to party and love making visits to see your amazing projects.

Please Follow my NEW LINKY FOLLOW TOOL

The GOOGLE Friend Connect

is going away Feb 29 by following above we can stay in touch.

If you sign up for the Linky Follower tool I am following everyone that follows me.

Its super easy and FREE!

Enter my Lucky Linky Follower Give-a-way as well.

2-26-2012

Party Themes

1. Its So Very Creative

2. Restorations

3. What’s Cookin In The Kitchen

4. Spotlight Your Blog

I have a new fun parties on WED. Linky Follower Party Hop.

*************

Don’t forget to Add my buttonto your post or side bar

{All of my buttons are in my footer and lower side bar}

Please FOLLOW Its So Very Cheri

Posting to my party means you are giving me the right to post your project
(with links of course) and photos.

* ** * ** *

PLEASE look at the party you are posting to.

Its So Very Creative linky HERE

Restorations linky HERE

What’s Cookin’ In The Kitchen linky HERE

Spotlight Yourself linky HERE

1 Jillie February 26, 2012 at 4:41 am

Awesome! This is my first Linky Party Ever! Thanks so much for hosting!
Jillie

2 Little Bit February 26, 2012 at 10:02 am

Cheri, Thank you for hosting, and thank you so much for featuring my post too! Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

3 Eliabeth@BlueClearSky February 26, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Thanks for hosting! I’m following you on Linky Followers now too.

4 Donata from DK's Craft Cafe February 26, 2012 at 9:26 pm

Thank you so much for hosting, Cheri!
I’m a proud Linky follower of yours 🙂

5 Shabby Gals February 27, 2012 at 8:26 am

Happy Monday!
Thanks for hosting! We are your newest followers. We would love for you to check us out at shabbygals@blogspot.com.
Thx.

6 CHERI February 27, 2012 at 9:19 am

I came over and I am following you through the Linky Follower tool.

7 CHERI February 27, 2012 at 9:20 am

I follow you as well Donata.

8 CHERI February 27, 2012 at 9:21 am

I am heading over to every blog and following.

9 Christina {Designing by Numbers} February 27, 2012 at 10:37 am

Hi Cheri!

Thanks for hosting such a wonderful party! This is actually my first Blog Hop and I’m so excited to join in and help share the Hop!

I linked up in the It’s So Very Creative Hop. I’m linking to a project I did for my monthly contributor spot at Remodelaholic – a Ballard Designs bulletin board knock-off (link #70). It’s such a simple project to do and is a fraction of the cost of my inspiration; I hope you enjoy it!

Take care,
Christina

10 Christina {Designing by Numbers} February 27, 2012 at 10:37 am

Hi Cheri!

Take care,
Christina

11 Rebekah February 27, 2012 at 11:36 am

Happy Monday to you! I have a Cheap, Organic Face Wash recipe. It ends up costing less than $.01 per use and is super easy to make! Thanks for hosting the party once again. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

12 The Quiet Mom February 27, 2012 at 11:48 am

Thank you for hosting the blog hop. Now following your: twitter, FB and StumbleUpon:).

I blog at http://olahmomma.com/blog. I am also inviting you add your blog at our community website by clicking this link: http://olahmomma.com/momlounge/node/add/blog-list. I also listed your bloghop in our bloghop directory: http://olahmomma.com/momlounge/sunday-blog-hop-directory

Hope you had a great day!

13 Saavy Savings February 28, 2012 at 1:11 pm

Thanks for hosting! This is my first time at your party … pretty new to blogging! Very cute 🙂