My Nautical Love

by CHERI on February 28, 2012

Do you love BEACH THEMED – Nautical Decorating…here in Florida you see many versions.

I am not a fan of the pale pinks, aqua and light blue floral themes…

I worked on several projects for the front lanai in a Nautical-Beach theme.

Here are some sneak peaks.

You can see each project over at the DIY Club

1 Cinnamon Rose Cottage February 28, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Hello Cheri,
You have been tagged … Have fun!

I love this post and all things beachy!! Looks amazing!
Have a wonderful day,
Beverly

2 CHERI February 28, 2012 at 12:15 pm

Thanks Beverly. I will hop over for a visit.

3 Emily February 28, 2012 at 12:30 pm

I’m not particularly fond of the pastel attempts at beachy decorating either. When it’s done tastefully though, like this, I can’t get enough of it! I put together a nautical baby shower recently so I’m definitely on the nautical kick too 🙂

4 Cindy Conner February 28, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Nice job! Love your theme! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

5 Theresa February 28, 2012 at 3:44 pm

I agree, the pastel pinks and blues just don’t cut it for me. It makes the room look so cheap and outdated. I like what you have done to the entryway though! If done right (like yours) it can look very good!

6 CHERI February 28, 2012 at 3:52 pm

Emily,
A nautical baby shower would be adorable.

7 CHERI February 28, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Cindy & Theresa,

Thanks so much–I love the more neutral tones.

8 Maureen February 28, 2012 at 4:20 pm

What you have done is simply perfect. I love the colours and there’s tons of interesting accents!

9 Country Gal February 28, 2012 at 9:25 pm

I like the look of beach houses if they are done in colours of the water and the nature that surrounds them ! I would like to have a beach/ cottage near the water one day as a vacation spot ! Have a great day !

10 Caroline March 1, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Ahhh I love the beach, and when you can’t actually be there at the moment, the surroundings you have are the next best thing!! I’m a new follower and wanted to say hi and saw you are now following me 🙂 Thank you!

I plan to spend some time looking around here at all the fun projects and photos you have!! Right now I’m in the middle of doing a baby bursery. Hope to get it complete before he is here in April so I can post some fun pics!!