Its Party Time 7-8-2012

by CHERI on July 8, 2012

Its Party Time 7-8-2012

I hope everyone has been able to vacation and enjoy the summer months.  We are crazy busy down here in Florida.

Projects, The hubs is finishing up some certifications.

Looking on line at homes and jobs…. Busy I say–B-U-S-Y!

Let’s get started with the Party.This Weeks Party Themes

1. Pinterest Followers

2. Its So Very Creative

3. What’s Cookin In The Kitchen

GUIDELINES:

{please read before entering}

• I will ONLY features those who abide by this guideline.
  • Please either have a link to my site or a permalink to my party event IN YOUR POST. {Permalinks are better for both of us.}
  • I will not feature those who direct people to a page, listing all of their parties. WHY? Because it affects your SEO and mine.
  • Please visit and leave comments on other entries.

What is the difference between a link and a permalink. A link will direct you to our site. A Permalink will direct you to this weeks party post that you are entering.
To get the permalink just click on the title of the post and then copy the permalink and enter it into the html of your post.

Posting to my party means you are giving me the right to post your project and photos and promote on social media.

*******

Would you like more

PINTEREST FOLLOWERS? link HERE

*******

Its So Very Creative Link HERE

*******

What’s Cookin’ In The Kitchen linky HERE

1 Suzan July 8, 2012 at 3:09 am

Thanks so much for hosting – looks like I’m the first one at the party!
Hugs,
Suzan
Suzan recently posted..Makeover of a MakeoverMy Profile

2 Suzanne July 8, 2012 at 7:25 am

Hi Cheri – Thanks for hosting. I have linked up and look forward to visiting some of the other links. Have a Nice Day!
Suzanne recently posted..Summer 2012 MantelMy Profile

3 Rebekah July 9, 2012 at 8:14 am

Good morning and thanks for another link party! I am trying to find cold drinks to make around the house and came up with another-Sweet Iced Coffee-No Calorie (#11-kitchen party). It’s an embarrassingly simple recipe, but I’d still like to share it. Hope you like the tutorial. Have a great week!
Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com
Rebekah recently posted..Ever get nervous about entertaining “the Unknowns”?My Profile

4 CAS July 9, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Thank you so much for hosting, Cheri! It is always such a pleasure to be able to join your great parties.
CAS

5 jen lossing, the consigner designer July 9, 2012 at 9:35 pm

Thank you so much for hosting. I hope you have a great week ahead!

6 AnaMB July 13, 2012 at 6:01 am

hi! I just posted my pirates bday party, i had some problems with photo posting! thanks!
AnaMB recently posted..The best bday party ever!!! Pirates- Part 1My Profile