My favs from last week

by CHERI on December 21, 2009

My Its So Very Creative Party is the next post…

These are my Favs from last week-sorry they are going up late-it has been a crazy week-between the holiday buzz and all my Google problems.  Sorry I am late with these.  After this week things should be back to normal-except the Google deal-but I am working on that.

Grab your I’ve been FEATURED button

someday crafts posted a project from several places and they are made with POPSICLE STICKS

Star Shine Chic

1 Bird learning to fly... December 21, 2009 at 9:47 am

Thank you for stopping by at Bird Crafts and for saying hi!

I love all these ideas especially the tree cones! Its definetally going on my wish list for next xmas :)

Merry Xmas to you and your family!!!

2 michelle@somedaycrafts December 21, 2009 at 9:49 am

Thanks for sharing my popsicle stick round-up. You rock.

3 Nancy Jacobs Basketmaster December 21, 2009 at 11:13 am

Thank you Cheri! I'm so glad you liked my Cinnamon Applesauce Ornament recipe. I just love it and the house is still smelling great!

4 Pat n Fl December 21, 2009 at 4:32 pm

Just wanted to say what a good job you are doing even with all the problems you have been having with Google. I love your 20 Christmas trees and I know how much work you had to put in it. Thanks for using your talents to share with others.

5 Stephanie Lynn December 22, 2009 at 12:28 am

Yeah!! I am finally getting your feeds in Google again – so excited! Thanks for hosting such fabulous parties – I look forward to them and your recaps. Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

6 Shawn December 22, 2009 at 1:05 am

Thanks for visiting my blog—-you have a great site—-full of amazing things—and great ideas!
Thanks for following me!!

Have a great holiday….

7 TidyMom December 22, 2009 at 7:30 am

Thanks for featuring my sugar scrubs Cheri!!

Have a Very Merry Christmas!

8 The DIY Show Off December 22, 2009 at 8:42 am

Wow. So much creativity and beautiful ideas!

Thanks for sharing my painted floor! ;)

Have a VERY MERRY Christmas CHERI!

9 ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie December 22, 2009 at 11:15 am

What a holiday treat! I love being included!! Thanks, Cheri!! Happy holidays to you and your family!

10 Lou Cinda December 22, 2009 at 2:26 pm

Cheri ~ don't you HATE it when blogger misbehaves!! And I am socomputer illiterate I don't know how to fix it!! But you are doing AWESOME even with the problems!!

I have written down recipes today! Hope you have a Wonderful Christmas!!

Lou Cinda

11 sleepyhead designs studio December 22, 2009 at 2:43 pm

What a wonderful Christmas gift to be featured on your site! I am SO VERI excited !:) Have a very Merry Christmas! stacy

12 tammy December 22, 2009 at 2:56 pm

Thanks for featuring me Cheri. Can't wait for 2010 to start those projects up again.
Have a great Christmas and an awesome new year.

13 Jenny December 22, 2009 at 4:19 pm

Wow, some fabulous ideas for sure. As always Cheri. Merry Almost!

14 Embellished Bayou December 22, 2009 at 10:48 pm

Great selections, thanks for including me! Best wishes for a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

15 -Meleah- December 23, 2009 at 1:39 am

Thanks so much for featuring my stockings. I'm so new to blogging that I just recently found out what a feature was. If I'm not up on blog etiquette please let me know. :) I appreciate the other features, too. I've already got some that I've bookmarked off of here. :)

16 { L } December 23, 2009 at 12:09 pm

Aww Cheri! Thank you for the FEATURE. :) I'm on cloud nine. I do so appreciate it.