Its So Very Creative

by CHERI on February 22, 2010

Be sure to add my link to your party before you post.

1 Trish February 22, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Hey Cheri! Loving the link party as always! Can you clarify for me what types of projects are invited to participate? I do all kinds of things..decorating, crafting, sewing, cooking, baking, etc, etc. I just never know which projects are welcome where.
Thanks!

2 Kim @ Cheap Chic Home February 22, 2010 at 4:03 pm

Hi Cheri, Do you have a new button somewhere? Thanks!

3 CHERI February 22, 2010 at 7:38 pm

I worked on those yesterday and again today and will be posting them hopefully before the day is over.

4 Natasha February 22, 2010 at 8:31 pm

Hi Cheri,

I have linked up to your party and used an old button in the post. Can’t wait to see your new button etc.I have also signed up to follow you again.

I am loving the new look and am so excited for you!
Best wishes,

Natasha.

5 Holly L February 23, 2010 at 3:37 am

Got my act together and finally posted. Looking forward to checking out the great ideas!

6 CHERI February 25, 2010 at 2:28 pm

I currently have 3 parties a week. All of my parties go up the night before, so my Monday party goes up on Sunday nights and I usually have it up around 8pm (EST).
On Monday-Its So Very Creative
You can post anything Creative. If you made something for your home, or are into making cards, even a cake for your child’s birthday party…anything Creative. I try to be as easy going as possible. I do ask that you have a link back to this party but I try to be as nice as possible and rather than just deleting people’s post, I try to leave a message and ask them to add the link.
Tuesday-Its So Very Renovated
If you have taken something old and revitalized into, that doesn’t mean it has to be an old antique. Maybe you take a toy chest that your kids aren’t using anymore and do your magic and make it into a ottoman/coffee table or turn it into something for your deck to hold gardening supplies.
Wednesday-Its So Very Thrifty
This can be something you bought from a discount store like Dollar Tree or it can be from the Goodwill or a garage sale. You may have found it in your mom’s attic –now that is really THRIFTY. Maybe you have a post on how to make your own laundry detergent that cost pennies on the dollar–that’s thrifty.

I love to COOK and BAKE and have hundreds of recipes. I plan on adding recipes in here for you ladies may even add a linky party about food/recipes.

I plan on adding fun things in about Home Schooling…lots of plans for you gals.

I also have some fun things I am working on for Fridays.

I am so close to being done with all the technical STUFF and can not wait to be able to actually do all the FUN stuff again.