My Weight Loss Journey 12-28-2012

by CHERI on December 29, 2012

This is not my before and after, it’s my before and now because I am still on my journey but the transformation in the past few weeks has been an amazing journey. I have energy and feel so much better. I am never hungry. I feel 20 years younger.

For years I’ve struggled with my weight, since my first son was born.  Each time I would beg doctors to tell me why I could not get my weight off but their reply was keep doing what you are doing and eventually it will kick in and the weight will come off. Working out for an hour each day and eating salad for lunch and a small dinner was not moving the scale. At what point was it going to kick in? — I had been struggling, dieting, working out since my first child was born-15 years ago. I wondered if it would ever KICK IN.

I wanted to make sure I was around to see my 4 children grow up and be a part of their lives.

Well– 12 weeks ago today, I made the change. I found a way that is simple, easy, and very effective and better yet a way to keep it off for life. In the less than 3 months I have lost over 30 pounds. My goal is not to just be thin but healthy and I am achieving that goal. The weight is coming off so easily I do not have time to get discouraged. If you or someone you know needs to get healthy, shoot me a private message with your phone number. It is the best decision you will ever make.

If you, or someone you love is searching for a way to take control of their health–send me an e-mail.  It is the best 15 minute call I ever took from my friend.  If I can help one person I would be thrilled (but I have a feeling there are many more out there that are searching as well.)
cheri.peoples@live.com (please put in the subject– Weight Loss)

1 Jacque December 29, 2012 at 3:16 pm

That is just amazing. I’ve also struggled since having kids too (15 and 20 years ago). If I work my butt off it comes off very slowly but if I slack even a minute, it comes back quickly plus MORE. I’m emailing you to see what you’ve been doing. Congrats. Be proud. You are dong an amazing job. You look great. Keep it up.
Jacque
Jacque recently posted..HURRY…Last Minute Gift IdeasMy Profile

2 Yvonne @ StoneGable December 29, 2012 at 4:23 pm

A big congratulations to you!!! This is an amazing weight loss! The best part is that you feel so good! Keep up the great work!!!

3 Debbie December 30, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Wow, you look amazing! Congratulations Cheri!! You’ve done this well so far I’m sure you will succeed in reaching your goal.
Best wishes in the New Year!
Debbie :)
Debbie recently posted..How to Stop a Cat From PrintingMy Profile

4 Kelly Blackwell December 31, 2012 at 11:40 pm

Wow Cheri! You look great! Good for you! I am definitely going to drop you a line. I’d love to learn more. :)
Kelly Blackwell recently posted..JJ Heller New Album – Loved – Out in March – Free 8 Song Download TodayMy Profile

5 Debby January 5, 2013 at 9:03 pm

Interested in your weight loss secrets what finally clicked for you? Thanks

6 Erin Branscom February 3, 2013 at 8:52 pm

Great job!!! I am doing a weight loss journey too!

7 CHERI February 4, 2013 at 7:35 am

Good for you Erin. I feel amazing and not just because I have lost the weight. I finally have my metabolism back.

8 Brenda March 2, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Seeing your picture and hearing your story gives me some hope. I cannot seem to lose any weight, no matter how I try. I would love to hear how you are doing it. Keep up the good work!

9 CHERI March 19, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Brenda– I would love to share with you– it is the BEST decision ever.

I will try to reach out to you.
I am sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. This message JUST showed up.