What is the Saturday Social?
On the last Saturday of every month we will each host a different Social Followers party.
Each month we will also rotate, who holds which social party, so you will be able to meet lots of new friends.
I have the honor of working with a great group of ladies on the Saturday Social party.
The 4 hostesses will be:
This month I am hosting the FACEBOOK party
- Facebook a great way to get your message out with a photo.
- It is a great SOCIAL avenue that I use daily.
- I make new friends on a regular basis as well as re-connect with friends from the past.
- I recommend re-posting morning and at night so you reach a variety of different people that are on at different time.
- There are tools that will allow you to schedule your posts. Some people like to be able to type them up themselves and make it more personable while others like being able to schedule it and forget about it.
Hootsuite is recommended by several of my bloggy friends. It allows you to schedule them so if you want it to go out while you are sleeping or on vacation you can set it up and not worry about it.
If you haven’t set up a Facebook account, now is the time to sign up and GET SOCIAL.
Please Follow along Its So Very Cheri.
Just add the link to your Facebook account so others can find you and follow you, (and your photo or blog button) and then follow others.
The parties will start at 8am EST and close at 11:59 PST
Let’s Get SOCIAL
Once you have entered my party, head over to the other parties and get SOCIAL.
Maryann from Domestically Speaking is hosting the Google+ Followers party
Jade from Jader Bomb is hosting the Pinterest Followers party
Heather from Setting For Four is hosting Facebook Followers