Tuesday’s TOP THAT-Fabulous Wreaths, Mantles, Door Decor

by CHERI on November 15, 2011

Especially at this time of year I miss being back “home”.  My mind is busy thinking about holiday decorating–how about you?

Today I am showcasing fabulous “wreaths” and hanging decor. You may get a little Autumn loving and some Christmas Inspiration too.

Check out my parties (on the side bar) and the 2 Holiday PARTIES that are coming up.

Enter my GIVE-A-WAY

1 cassie {hi sugarplum} November 15, 2011 at 10:50 am

All great wreaths…thanks so much for including mine!

2 Katie November 15, 2011 at 11:38 am

Thanks so much for featuring my wreath!…….everything you picked is so beautiful!!

3 Sherry November 15, 2011 at 1:05 pm

What great ideas and inspiration! Beautiful wreaths and Christmas pictures! Thank you for featuring mine too!
Sherry

4 Hetal November 15, 2011 at 1:09 pm

Thank you so much for featuring me! The other wreaths and ideas are truly inspirational.

5 Pam @ diy Design Fanatic November 15, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Thanks for featuring my fall wreath in all that wonderful and beautiful inspiration!

6 cassie November 15, 2011 at 2:18 pm

these are all so beautiful! thanks for sharing!

7 Debbie~refreshrestyle November 15, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Hi Cheri! What an honor to have my White Pumpkins Wreath featured! Thank you so much!!!
Debbie

8 Natasha November 15, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Thanks so much for featuring my Christmas blog! Thanks also for sharing this wonderful Christmas inspiration. I love your ideas. Please feel free to pop by my main blog and link up this post to my weekly Pinterest party if you have time. I’m going to check out your holiday parties too!

I love this time of year!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

9 Jenny November 15, 2011 at 7:16 pm

Thank you so much for featuring my teal corduroy fall wreath! I’m in love with so many of the other featured projects and I pinned almost every one! I am your newest follower and FB this too!

10 Kathy November 16, 2011 at 10:47 am

Thanks so much for featuring my wreath – it’s certainly in good company!

11 CHERI November 16, 2011 at 10:49 am

Natasha I tried adding it to your party but linkzin was having issues. I hope it added in.

12 jami @ freckled laundry November 16, 2011 at 11:22 pm

Okay, there is just way too much pretty in this post. I LOVE the slips with the red ties, the three-tier moss wreaths, the yarn snowmen…Okay, I love it all. Thank you so much for including my lavender garland among them!

xo,
Jami

13 Johnnie November 22, 2011 at 6:11 pm

This post rocks! It is almost too full of things I must make. Thanks for sharing. This needs pinned and stumbled!